helloooooo
Hey guys I thought this could be kind of a fun way to chit chat, hopefully it's not too geeky. I'm too lazy to write emails and for some reason this seems like less work to me. So when you get a chance post what you've been up to. I'm near a computer monday-friday. So this weekend for me is looking pretty mellow. I think perhaps some sight seeing there a czech pub I've been meaning to czech out and the rest we'll see, some crumping might be in order. I'm releived it's friday. Teaching is pretty exhausting especially when you stay up late the night before drinking wine. I think I'm headed over to Ireland for a week next saturday if everything works out. I'll keep you posted. aujoi (I think that's how you spell it) it means good bye in Czech

1 Comments:
At 8:27 AM,
bannanabelle said…
Hey Shmem, I tried leaving a message the other day and now it doesn't show that it was posted. Hmmm, I am not very technologically savy. Anyway, yesterday was 'cabin fever' day so we got a day off of school! We spent the whole day ice fishing and sauna-ing , rolling in the snow and hot-tubbing! It was perfect. Tomorrow is Joe's Birthday so we will be having some adventures! Next weekend is the house concert so Dan and his dad, Owen and Josh will be rockin the carlson household! I will keep you posted! I MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment
<< Home