HELLO! I don't know if anyone else besides shmem and I have logged on yet but it is a brilliant idea! I can't wait to hear how all of you are doing! Katie, I have had such trouble getting ahold of you and Mar Mar, I can't imagine how busy you are designing the next historic building! Life is good in Turtle River, Joe's Birthday is on Sunday and we will be going fishing and having dinner with the two fams. Yesterday we had a nice day off of school and This Monday is the First STAR retreat. Last thursday we went to a STAR training with a guy named Stevie Ray and it was awesome. It was all about team building and communication and it was really helpful and fun. I finally got Joe to watch Babe! I forgot how great that movie is. It brings you back to childhood. and now I want to live on a little farm like Hogget does. :) Someday. I hope all of you have a great weekend! LOVE YOU!

2 Comments:
At 2:10 AM,
Emily said…
Yay. So good to hear from you. I hope this blog thing works. I re-emailed the others so we'll see who else joins. It sounds like you know how to spend your days well. Suanaing (how the frick do you spell saunaing) and hot-tubbing. I used the steam room yesterday at the gym and it was quite lovely, apart for some naked old ladies but there was lots of steam. These European types have no problem strutting around naked in the locker room. I feel like such a prude in comparision. Hey tell Joe I say happy happy birthday. Did you guys have delicious dinners? I've been broccoli obsessed I've had it for my last two meals and I'm having it for lunch. Do you have any hot valentines plans? Leah and I are making sugar cookies for the staff and chaperoning the disco dance. Yeah! I think I've become pretty much pathetic. I think that one date I had with Tyler is extent of my exciting valentine’s plans, now it’s too many sugar cookies and watching a bunch of prepubescent grind on the dance floor. Hey guess what Mar emailed me today, she bought tickets to come, may9th-30! What do you think? do you want to meet up?? it'd be fricken fun. And yeah I just received an email from kato today. She sounds really happy, apart from the guys that whack off all over the place ewww. It sounds like she's going to have quite the intensive Spanish course down there. I'm going to be so jealous when she comes back speaking Spanish. I haven't had a chance to call her yet I guess you have to schedule a time. that could get complicated for me. Do you happen to know if she's she in a different time zone from Bemidji?
At 11:48 AM,
marmar said…
Anna! Yay! this is the best idea ever! i feel like i'm eavesdropping on your conversations, but it's kinda fun! Happy birthday to Joe! what a fabulous weekend you had! What is this STAR conference you speak of? i'm taking a 1 credit seminar on ethics and pursuing your goals and such and it has been so inspiring! you'd totally dig it. we have speakers come in and share thier life stories and how/why they took their courses of action. had a brilliant lawyer lady from earth justice- i was that girl in the front row who was giddy and emotional and may have shared with the class, among other things, that i've cried when my roommates don't recycle. then the next week an MT NPR host who was a politician in CA and NY now a conservationist here. May have gotten fired up talking about the future of the states and inactive citizenry etc, really exciting, brilliant man. good stuff meynard.
hmmm. apart from that i'm suffering from the 3rd year slump, kind of unmotivated. but i did buy plane tickets on a whim this weekend! may 9th to 30th to Prague! Student universe had best price i found so far...you should think about it! how great would it be!!
Post a Comment
<< Home