crumpininbemidji

Friday, March 31, 2006

out of towners

Well, Joe and I are headed to the good ol' city of Duluth this weekend! I am really excited to see the buds and roam around our old stomping grounds. The cabaret show is this weekend so we will check that out on Saturday night. Fun times. I concur marmar I think theatre as well as grey. You're a trend settin kinda gal, I think whatever you say might just catch on...remember cock in the box or more lovingly referred to as cack in the bax. Hmmm, I suppose that wasn't your initial phrase but it started with good ol' marmar. I talked to Coe at the bar the other night and we are in agreement that a 'crew' reunion is necessary in the near future. Dana Johnson was there too, weird....he's a crazy coot. But I think we should plan such a shindig (in Reid fashion). What do you guys think? For old times sake we need to gather the troops. I wonder how successful we would be at getting everyone together. God that would be fun. We'll have to brainstorm. Miss you guys! Love, anna

1 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger marmar said…

    hope duluth was splendid! is it May yet? do i get to be done and come home for the summer?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home