Welcome Potato
Hey Katies here!! YAY, we are that much more close to becoming complete. I have to say you guys, I miss you all so much it makes me physically ill sometimes. Marit, the talk we had on Sunday couldn't have come at a better time. you really helped me through a tough time. It just makes me realize how lucky I am to have all of you. Thank you for everything girls! You help keep me going in even the most devistatingly depressing times. I told marit but em, I regret to inform you that Joe and I aren't going to be able to make it to europe this spring. There is just no way we can afford it right now, which totally sucks. I am really sorry and can't wait until summer (folk fest!) when we can reconnect, share adventures and laugh. Things are rough right now with my Stats class and my job getting me totally stressed out. But I am restructuring my life hardcore and it is helping quite a bit. Studying, working out and drinking water, who would have guessed common sense would prove to be such an epiphany. I tell you after being in school my whole life I am just now learning how to be a student. Pretty crazy. Anyway, enough for now, I must return to work. I love you girls!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home