Back in action
Hey all, I just returned from my weekend trip on the Superior Hiking Trail and am back at school. The trip was perfect, amazing crew and incredible weather, exactly what I needed to clear my head before school started. Katie, I hope you are enjoying your time out east, there will be so much to catch up on! I can't wait to see you, and as far as africa goes...I say...um, YAH! That sounds incredible. I will keep my ears peeled about potential jobs. Anything you are looking for in particular? Em, and Mar, I can't believe we haven't seen eachother yet, but with me being gone this weekend and all, It was difficult. Once it gets past early as hell to call, I will try to reach you! I can't wait. I will talk to you all soon!
love, Anna
love, Anna

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home