crumpininbemidji

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Come home Katie :)

Kato I miss you! When do I get to see you, this is way too open ended for my liking :) ! Well, I am trying to get ahold of you Mar and Em and so far have reached a disconnected line at em's house and a Mar in the shower at the lueths! We'll connect soon. I am headed to Duluth tomorrow to go on a women's camping trip along the Lake Superior Hiking Trail with 8 other girls. Should be fun! I really want to be able to connect before I leave because when I return I dive into school. We'll make something work! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to reconnect!! We (minus katie but hopefully not for long) are in the same city!!! Not too long now. See you soon!
-love, anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home