:(
You guys are making me sad I can't be there for the hugs and the fun! :( But I am living vicariously through you through the blog, you will have to tell me all about it when you get home. I have been so antsy to see all of you again. I just got word from Gooch that she will be back on the 12th don't know for how long but we will need to have a night out together (or MANY!) before Ihave to plunge back into school. I am worried I won't be available much of June due to the craziness of school but there is some major quality time that needs to be made up!! I will do my best. I hope you guys have a great romp around europe, I wish I could be there. Katie I hope you are soaking up your final month, I can't wait to see you! Only three more days of finals and chaos and then finally some rest! I'll see you on the other side.
love, anna
love, anna

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home