crumpininbemidji

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Batman and Me


Today Batman and I went to school. The two of us carpooled with my Co-worker and made it to work on time. We then read Revolutionary road together, Batman and I. Batman is very good at fighting crime and giving a helping hand but sometimes I have to sit and wait for Batman to finish reading the page we are on. Afterwards we wrote about our ideas on life and where I should go and what I should do with myself. Batman only has about a month with me before I send him back out to the streets of America to fight crime. Batman thinks we should move through life a little fster, I think we should stop and smell the roses. Batman is allergic to roses and so when I smell roses he is in such close proximity to my olfactory senses he gets angry and begins to itch. Sometimes he gets annoying but his company is very good. Next week Batman and I will give you an update on how we re doing and wheat we think of Obam's recent speech. I'm a little weary but Batman is so stimulated by Obama's package, someone may just get a mustache ride tonight!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger fury said…

    I am speechless...

    simply speechless.

    who would have thought that batman would be allergic to roses?

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    You are such a weirdo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home