crumpininbemidji

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hello Sweeties

I'm ending my beautiful italain vaction. All this traveling and sight seeing has made me miss you guys. I've had such a lovely week. All together I spent a couple days in venice a couple in florence and about four in rome. So many beautiful sites. My favorite were the cats. I guess a herd of them hang out in the ancient ruins in rome, and all the old italian women come by and leave them tuna. something about it was creepy and romantic at the same time. on my last day in rome I met an older getlemen named milan we had a couple hour long coversation about life. it felt good to connect with someone, it's been a while. he was really lovely he reminded me of an older french sam elliot (that mustached guy in the big labowski) Now I am waiting in some northern Italian city not sure of the name udinie I think??? The train leaves at midnight back to prague. I then I'm back to lesson planning and being grown-up for six more weeks, can you guys beleive that I'm half way done. Mar I'm really looking forward to your visit any ideas on what you want to see and do. I already have a couple pubs all picked out as well as a couple raunchy dance clubs. Anna, Your weekend sounded so lovely, wow. I miss all the good times I've had at your place... really looking forward to a summer together, lots of swimming and drinkin beer. man I just really miss you guys can't wait till

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger bannanabelle said…

    Hey shmem! Your adventure sounds so amazing! Italy is always a place I dream of as being rediculously romantic. I have been keeping up with the olympics quite a bit and you would be so proud...little Joey Pollo came home with the first ever USA olympic curling medal. They got bronze! I watched him get the medal placed on him and thought, wow, way to have bemidji represent! They are all from B-town. We went down to Bridgeds last night, Hattie and Eric were playing, it was so much fun! Went out to crazy ian's afterwards, fun times, fun times. Well, Joe and I are searching for plane tickets as we speak, durring the same time Mar has tickets for. We probably won't be able to come as long as she is but We are looking at May 15-31. I will let you know! Take care!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home