crumpininbemidji

Saturday, March 04, 2006

glory bound biscuit hound

pataterbonanashmemarjoe: February 2006

v successful martin concert. so great. probably the highlight of my life since christmas vacation. just great. then to a banff mountain film festival last night, collection of short films. my favaorite short, apart from the multitudes of attractive young men pseudo-succeeding at extreme sports, was biscuit and felix the rock climbing dogs. these pups are ridiculously good at bouldering. probably better than i'll ever be. maybe someday i'll meet biscuit the rock climbing wonder dog...

but until then i'm looking forward to a weekend at studio about as much as being trapped in a room swarming with woodland caribou provincial park mosquitos. then going to check out a new allegedly irish pub tonight. should be good.

here's to you my loves...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    I bet steve could do that. I think I'll make my own documentary when I get back.

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Hey mar I think we should chat sometime this week any day in particular work with you??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home