crumpininbemidji

Monday, April 03, 2006

back in b-town

Hey everyone, Joe and I made it safely back to b-town after an amazing adventure to duluth! Talk about a severe flashback. Not only did we get to hang out with Janelle, nicole and tyler (dave and nicole broke up by the way) We got to see loads of old vocal jazzers! It was the cabaret show and many alumns showed up for the occaision. Dan Ristrom, Nick Post, Braden Sorenson, Katie Swanson, Sarah Fleener....the list goes on and on. Did we ever party! Wow, Duluth is such a kick ass city. It was hard to come back to studies and deadlines if you know what I mean. But at least we enjoyed our break over the weekend. Tyler taught Joe and I how to fly fish and tie our own flies. Marmar, we just might have to come out west sometime and try the fly fiskin! I can' t believe how little of time left there is for all of my school work to get done! I will be going a little crazy but hopefully it will remain at least somewhat manageable. So Em.....sounds like you had a pretty fun time while kirk was visiting! I am excited to hear stories :) He is such a fun kid, what are his plans for the next year? I don't know your phone number so I can' t really get a hold of you. Would you mind posting it or sending it to me via email? That would be great. I better run, many things are left undone. But not for long! Love you guys and miss you a LOT!!
love, anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home