Yep, It's back to the grind stone for me. I just finished teaching a lesson on political parties. I'm making my students form their own political parties and write campaign speeches; it should be an interesting last week of classes.
I had such a lovely long weekend I took Friday off and explored the city with Kirk. It was definitely refreshing to see a familiar face and talk with someone who I already have a context with. And yes some romantic happenings my have happened that cannot be politely discussed over a blog. But I'll just say -a REALLY good weekend. Dancing and drinkin and exploring and bacony-brunches and napping. I'm excited for these thing to be come a routine in a week.
So yes it's mu last week here. Pretty crazy, a little sad. Much to do in the interim. Speaking of I really need to make some progress in my school work and get going.
-love being able to chat with you guys like this, makes the distance, while really awful, a lot more tolerable.
-Is it spring time in your perspective areas yet? It's started here. Always a welcome thing when spring starts creeping into the days, enjoy that. love, Em
I had such a lovely long weekend I took Friday off and explored the city with Kirk. It was definitely refreshing to see a familiar face and talk with someone who I already have a context with. And yes some romantic happenings my have happened that cannot be politely discussed over a blog. But I'll just say -a REALLY good weekend. Dancing and drinkin and exploring and bacony-brunches and napping. I'm excited for these thing to be come a routine in a week.
So yes it's mu last week here. Pretty crazy, a little sad. Much to do in the interim. Speaking of I really need to make some progress in my school work and get going.
-love being able to chat with you guys like this, makes the distance, while really awful, a lot more tolerable.
-Is it spring time in your perspective areas yet? It's started here. Always a welcome thing when spring starts creeping into the days, enjoy that. love, Em

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home