crumpininbemidji

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bizzar like whao

So I'd just like to say that I am blogging from my new teacher computer at BHS. Right now I am sitting in the back of my classroom that it took me two hours to rearrange. Turns out thirty-four desks is a lot to arrange in away so that everyone can see each other. It has been my first full day here. Whao is all I have to say! It is soo crazy being back here. A little too crazy at this juncture in time but I'll adjust. Mar it feels like I should just be able to go by your locker and find you... Joe I saw your Dad! And so many other people almost all of whom I addressed as Mr.or Ms . -Bonnana we should trade teacher tips. What are you doing for your first class? Does anyone know any good 1st day dorky get to know you games?? I've been going through Mar withdrawls... miss you dear. I'm going to head out I think. Good to be blogging again. ~Em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home