The Truth Will Set You Free...
The rawness of my emotions reminds me that I am alive, breathing, pulsing, feeling. The feeling of inadequacy creeps in, and I use all of my strength to push it out again. What defines us as human beings is more than a title, a moment, a quality...it is more than we can imagine. And if we live without intention, we become unaware of who we are. Incessant questions keep running through my mind, I try to quiet them but they will return. For now I find solace in the shadow that is cast over me, in the wind that is more powerful than we have come to believe. I beckon the wind come and take me where it desires. I will work on allowing the freedom of truth to sweep me away....where it will take me.....I know not.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home