crumpininbemidji

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Disapointed

Ok crew, I have to say I am disapointed in our blogging technique this semester. I tried my best to wait it out until someone else posted but come on...IT IS MAY AND OUR (MY) LAST POST WAS IN MARCH!!! BOOOOOO....

So here I am...on the brink of my week of hell, and I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel... I turn my project in one week from Tuesday. Then....PARTY!!!! I can't believe I am this close to being done. It has been a crazy adventure that I am likely never to forget. I have missed you all so much and can't wait to share my adventures with you. Who knows if it will ever actually happen, but I hope it does...You have been with me at heart and thats all I can ask for. I will do my best to find you all upon my return. Please do the same and we will be destined for a reunion. So on the off chance that anyone actually reads this, I will sign off with a plea to hear from each one of you. I love you so much. I send my love and kindest regards....
love, anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home