WAYYY to much work...
no, my title does not refer to my current elemntary teaching situation, although it certainly could. instead, it refers to my lack of blogging lately. I promise this is the whole truth: I attempted to log in several times in the last month and decided each time that the "two easy steps" to upgrade our blog was way to much trouble. it's no reflection on you guys... it's a reflection on my extreme hate for signing up for more stuff on line and possibly getting more spam mail. we have to create a "google account" to use our blog! come on! okay, maybe I'm being slightly overdramatic and a tad silly; they do let us stay in touch afterall.
I'm looking to buy my ticket to see anna soon! I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions (since you are such a well traveled group) for the best site on which to purchase a ticket. actually, I'll ask katie and em in person... so marit and anna! any suggestions? so far, cheaptickets is looking the best... but none are so good right now.
anyway, hope all is well with all!
JOE
I'm looking to buy my ticket to see anna soon! I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions (since you are such a well traveled group) for the best site on which to purchase a ticket. actually, I'll ask katie and em in person... so marit and anna! any suggestions? so far, cheaptickets is looking the best... but none are so good right now.
anyway, hope all is well with all!
JOE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home