The Crew...one down
Well well well do I have some news for you. Don't worry, I was given permission to tell...Our little Alo Tangent is ENGAGED!!!! March 26th, I can't get over it, we always wondered who the first one would be and I think we secretly knew it would be her! She is moving to Arizona with Shawn who is becoming a border guard for the Department of Homeland Security, scary I know, but she is excited for the change of scenery. They are planning on getting married in the Summer of '07 in B-town! I hope my denmark plans don't interfere but I will just have to make something work!! Also, Abbi just got accepted to a Graduate program at SUNY Buffalo, NY. Apparantly she is super stoked. I talked to Sonja bagonia the other day and Aly tonight. They filled me in. So just spreading the joy....I miss you guys. Aly's email is alytangen@hotmail.com if any of you want to send her a note and don't have her address! I will be back to blog again soon. Love you all!!!
anna
anna

1 Comments:
At 11:23 PM,
marmar said…
ohmygosh!
Post a Comment
<< Home