crumpininbemidji

Sunday, April 30, 2006

news from the northwoods

hey peeps,
I just got off the phone with kato in hopes of talking again soon, it is so nice to hear your voice! We discussed the crazy marriage storm! And I informed her that Joe Johnson is going to have a baby!!!! I can't get over it, he is going to be such a great dad but dear god he met Amanda a year ago this month. All I can hope is that they will make it. So Life in the northwoods continues to be insane with school but only a week left, then two weeks off and then back in to school for a month. Well, the two weeks off will be great, with one in Canada fishing with Janelle, Tyler, Steve and Eddie (the last two being joes uncles). It should be a blast. Last night Joe and I went to a birthday party for one of my Environmental Studies graduate student friends. It was fun, but the cake was disgusting! It was made of like wheat germ and had a filling of sugar-free jello, gummy worms, and jelly beans....ish, Joe and I felt so sick. I didn' t finish mine but Joe didn't want to be rude and finished his all up. We stayed for a while and on the way home rented the movie 'Fun with Dick and Jane' the new one with Jim Carey. Yeah I know it looked super silly but I must have been in the right mood for it because I couldn't stop laughing!! So goofy! I needed the laughter because to be honest I haven't been doing so hot lately. Dad and I had yet another falling out and I am feeling pretty helpless, both within that situation as well as in general, my studies seem to get me down. I am not sure what will help but I am working on it, through tears and frustration and loads of homework. I think the end of the semester will come just in time so as to find some peace. And plus I can't wait to see all of you again! Em, your adventures sound incredible, I listen to your stories and try to live vicarriously through you! And Katie, It seems as though your beauty and alure crosses cultures. You will leave Mexico with broken hearts trailing behind you. Poor Mexico! (J/k) Mar, I hope your time at home left you with a sense of peace. I am thinking of all of you every day until your return! I miss you!!! love, anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home