polishes regards
Hey guys- in krakow -beautiful day full of flee markets and synagauges, mar phone won't work here so drop me a line if you need to get through. I will be back in Prauge may 9th at 7 am Everything is fricken awesome drunk and high on polish life talk to you all soon.
Marz when about will you get in to Prague on Tuesday?I'll be waiting eagerly at the airport love, em
ps bring salted nut rolls if you see any
pps marit why are you so awsome? I can't believe you are coming over here. thanks for being a pal, love you and safe travels...
Marz when about will you get in to Prague on Tuesday?I'll be waiting eagerly at the airport love, em
ps bring salted nut rolls if you see any
pps marit why are you so awsome? I can't believe you are coming over here. thanks for being a pal, love you and safe travels...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home