crumpininbemidji

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Community Garden

Em, I was wondering if you ever talked to your community garden people about the option of Janelle taking over the plot. If not do you have their contact information, I will send it to Janelle and she is going to see if it is still open. I hope you have fun In Croatia, my friend Petra is from croatia, she works in the office with me and is a fellow environmental studies gal. I gotta run....LAST DAY OF SCHOOL YAY! but not the last day of finals...still a long way to go, next wed....that is when I will be celebrating! Love you, anna

1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Hey nan, I did forget to contact the garden, but if janelle ring them up and explains that she knows I won't be around I bet she can get the plot. I have their email somewhere and will try to drop them a line in regards to Janelle taking it over. ah gardens, I don't think ours was an entirely failed endeaver, we were able to get some tasties despite the over abundance of weeds most of the time. How's the Carlson garden coming along? Are your starters starting to sprout yet? Hmm rereading that line makes me sound really dorky....Anna I could really see us becoming way to dull in our old age discussins starters and when it will frost and who had a better batch of tamatoes and I love it. Miss you my dear...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home