crumpininbemidji

Friday, September 08, 2006

teaCHA

Damn it feels good to be done. This week has been a long -and
somewhat rewarding experience. I really like teaching sign so far. 90
min periods and huge ass classes have been a struggle but the kids are
lovely, -seem to genuinely want to learn. We'll see how long that
lasts.
I'm reveling in my weekend I have before me.There's a new teachers BBQ
tonight (could be hokey but I'm going to try to hook up with Anne
before hand) and then tomorrow there's Ethnic fest in Walker I'm going with Mom and her friend Randi. We're going to try to bike there -which will be interesting with those two. and then planning planning planning. Maybe one last dip in the lake...

Mar, been thinking about you this week... Imagining you wondering smoky trails in Yellow Stone park escorted by a heard of boys..Damn

Bonana & Shmoe -kick ass house. wow.

Kato -will I ever see you again...
chaO For now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home