friggen cold
I have spent the past several days holed up in Cass Lake. Watched the entire first two seasons of the office -hilarious by the way, made Katie watch room with a view, baked some bread, Kato baked a choclate cake -that I seemed to have polished off in its entirety. I'm definitely in hybernation mode.
So school was cancelled today (YES!) Most of my day I've spent buried under blankets with my scary Drakula book, The Historian. ( Its descriptions remind me of our travels last spring Mar) I have been wearing the same oversized grey sweater for the almost the entire weekend.
Wish there was more to report on my end. I supose there will be when I finally elect to leave the house, until then...
So school was cancelled today (YES!) Most of my day I've spent buried under blankets with my scary Drakula book, The Historian. ( Its descriptions remind me of our travels last spring Mar) I have been wearing the same oversized grey sweater for the almost the entire weekend.
Wish there was more to report on my end. I supose there will be when I finally elect to leave the house, until then...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home