Wireless in O'Hare
Hello my doves,
I am currently on hour 5 of my 7.5 hour layover in Chicago. I found my way over to Terminal 5 from Terminal 1 which is an unreasonably long way away. My shoulders are hurting from the carry-ons, and my heart is hurting from the distance that is between us. I take off in 2 hours and counting. I am not sure if I am quite ready, but it doesn't seem to matter, I will be there stumbling around whether I am ready or not.
I had a LOVELY last few weeks, and days with all of you. Thank you all for all of your support. My time with you is so treasured. Katie, thank you so much for making the sacrifice of skipping your classes to see me off ( I know how much you love school! :) ) But having you and Reid there really meant a lot to me. Em, Joe and Mar, you were there in spirit. I can't believe how lucky I am to have all of you in my life. I will write again once in Copenhagen, It looks as though even lots of places may be wi-fi, I will still have to pay for access. Hopefully in a week when I am at school, internet will be free. But until then, I will have limited time to write to you. Nothing too exciting to report as of now, I flew from Minneapolis next to 2 sleeping middle aged men, so not as fun as I had hoped, We'll see how my next flight goes. I already feel better, not so vomitty-nervous as this morning, but that might change when I actually get to Denmark and have no idea what I am doing. Its all good...esta bien. I love you all so much, and I will be in touch.
~anna
I am currently on hour 5 of my 7.5 hour layover in Chicago. I found my way over to Terminal 5 from Terminal 1 which is an unreasonably long way away. My shoulders are hurting from the carry-ons, and my heart is hurting from the distance that is between us. I take off in 2 hours and counting. I am not sure if I am quite ready, but it doesn't seem to matter, I will be there stumbling around whether I am ready or not.
I had a LOVELY last few weeks, and days with all of you. Thank you all for all of your support. My time with you is so treasured. Katie, thank you so much for making the sacrifice of skipping your classes to see me off ( I know how much you love school! :) ) But having you and Reid there really meant a lot to me. Em, Joe and Mar, you were there in spirit. I can't believe how lucky I am to have all of you in my life. I will write again once in Copenhagen, It looks as though even lots of places may be wi-fi, I will still have to pay for access. Hopefully in a week when I am at school, internet will be free. But until then, I will have limited time to write to you. Nothing too exciting to report as of now, I flew from Minneapolis next to 2 sleeping middle aged men, so not as fun as I had hoped, We'll see how my next flight goes. I already feel better, not so vomitty-nervous as this morning, but that might change when I actually get to Denmark and have no idea what I am doing. Its all good...esta bien. I love you all so much, and I will be in touch.
~anna

1 Comments:
At 10:07 AM,
marmar said…
thinking about you now that you're en route! still sending good trans-atlantic vibes your way! may you have the best seat-buddies anyone could have...
Post a Comment
<< Home