crumpininbemidji

Friday, January 19, 2007

half way to something

Finished up with my semester today. It was a good end I complained a lot about my classes but all in all my kids are sweeties. We spent the hour making rock neckless with Don Zemen-sp and coloring. It was very therapudic. Even the bad kids seemed to get into it. I colored a wicked Harry Potter picture -one of him catching a snitch. I'm not gonna lie it's pretty sweet. Happy for the weekend but unhappy about the prospect of planning next semester. happy about palying with Anna Joe and Katie. unhappy at the prospect of saying go bye to Anna. happy about all the goodbye beers we shall drink. unhappy...I could go on and on with this happy un happy thing but you get the picture -and it's annoying. suffice to say my happys out number my unhappys and that's usually a good sign. Sounds like the same goes for you ms. tele ski girl. I'll try to call sometime this weekend when you're not hitting the slopes. I need the scope in person -well at least over the phone. PS i'm not above leaving nasty pranks to x's you've "casually" dated. just throwin that out there. I've got to get out of this place before it sucks my will to live. I'll check yall later. ~Em
PPS it has been lovely seeing joe around these flourescently lit corridors. I'm still not opposed to us all joining forces and starting some sort of something either a commune or a company where we all have offices togather. -just keep it in mind.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home