Fungal Butt Jungle Butt
fungal butt jungle butt, was it caused by a spore?
fungal butt jungle butt, give me no more!
Butt, I just want to ride my bicycle
must my posterior be so fickle?
I'm scratching and squeezing like a torrent romance
It's so hard to look cool with your hand down your pants
So I thank the doctor for the creams I received
the tide it has turned and now I'm feeling relieved
fungal butt jungle butt, battle me that's a sin
fungal butt jungle butt, I won't let you win!
The previous poem, for those who don't know, was inspired by my unfortunate case of what is believed to be athlete's foot on my butt.
fungal butt jungle butt, give me no more!
Butt, I just want to ride my bicycle
must my posterior be so fickle?
I'm scratching and squeezing like a torrent romance
It's so hard to look cool with your hand down your pants
So I thank the doctor for the creams I received
the tide it has turned and now I'm feeling relieved
fungal butt jungle butt, battle me that's a sin
fungal butt jungle butt, I won't let you win!
The previous poem, for those who don't know, was inspired by my unfortunate case of what is believed to be athlete's foot on my butt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home