crumpininbemidji

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Watch out for the fog.

I think Fog has just replaced Room With a View for my favorite movie EVER! I have never been so moved. Leah and I were desperate to see a film and that was the only one playing and it was hilarious. I really hope you guys waste a couple hours watching it. I think you'll really get a kick out of it. Aside from stupid movie watching i went to a great party last night, very posh. One of my ESL clients had a 40th birthday party yesterday and we tagged along no one except us spoke English so we proceeded to load up on the free drinks and deliscious food and dance to Michael Jackson all night. I had a really good time. I think I'm probably deluding myself but I'd like to think that my dance moves come off in more of a positive light across cultures. I drank a bunch of Mojitoes ??sp wow are those things tastey. kind of a minty limey drink -seems like they could be from mexico have you seen it down there kato? I'm thinin we learn to make those and have Mojito party this summer. Lately my days have consisted of walking around Prague, reading in parks, eating at least one Gelato cone everyday, mmmm. turns out there's a gelato shop right around the corner of my house, this dicovery could ruin me. Then at night we've been going out dancing. I love going to clubs dancing. I think that's another thing we should do more of. Sorry your teachers are being asses, Anna. that fricken sucks. i'd be more than happy tell them what's up for you, or at the very least glare at them. Mar i'm counting the days for when you get here -really. It's pretty funny, you're the only thing i have planned for weeks. It's a really odd feeling. Just hangin out in Prague. I'm trying to adjust to not having a schedual and not freaking out about not having any plans for anything past May 31st -which is when I fly home by the way! At 8:40pm I'll be back in good old minnesota. Really looking forward to summer in Bemidji. It's been a while, and all yall will be there -it seems almost too good to be true. Ok I'm gonna skidadle. love, em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home