So what?
I've not got anything terribly interesting to report but THIS TIME, at least, I'm not the last to join the blog (Katie, your check is in the mail...).
Marit! Fish biting?
The big question that must be on EVERYONE's mind is how, HOW, do you get your Twins scores way out there? It's all pretty exciting here in MN. I'd be happy to be your official updater if necessary. Sounds like you're having a good time and yes, I am very jealous. Em is right though. Our new house is Awesome (like a hotdog) so I'm not insanely jealous, just jealous.
I will no doubt talk to you all soon! Em and Katie (and Anna), we've got to get our weekly feasts planned! Marit, you'll be there in spirit (and photo as we set a place for you and serve you food and wine to your grinning polaroid... maybe).
JOE
Marit! Fish biting?
The big question that must be on EVERYONE's mind is how, HOW, do you get your Twins scores way out there? It's all pretty exciting here in MN. I'd be happy to be your official updater if necessary. Sounds like you're having a good time and yes, I am very jealous. Em is right though. Our new house is Awesome (like a hotdog) so I'm not insanely jealous, just jealous.
I will no doubt talk to you all soon! Em and Katie (and Anna), we've got to get our weekly feasts planned! Marit, you'll be there in spirit (and photo as we set a place for you and serve you food and wine to your grinning polaroid... maybe).
JOE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home