crumpininbemidji

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm in...

Hey everyone! Thanks Em for the nudge. I feel somewhat responsible for killing the blogging. I was the last one to post about the Climate Change Event and months later....nothing....I promise not to do that again!! :) So anyway, life is good except Katie and Em are rediculously hard to get in touch with....I never thought I would say this but YOU NEED A CELL PHONE!!! for my sake :) I hope you guys had fun salsa dancing last night! We ended up not going to Nate's house but tried to call you after the hockey game. Oh, well. To fill you in Mar, Joe and I went on a double date with my friend Jenny and this guy she met on the internet. Last night was the first time they actually met...:) awkward huh? Actually it turned out fine, he seemed really nice, a bit quiet but very pleasent. We took him to his first hockey game ever. We lost, 4-2 but thats ok, we won friday. Everything on my end is going ok. Nothing too exciting but it has been really nice and relaxin here out at the Johnson ranch. Walking in the woods, watching the ducks and the deer. Joe's quite the hunter lately so we have been cooking up some great local meals. Sharptail and dumplings, venison and potatoes....yum. I am getting psyched up for denmark and preparing myself for the change of pace because I think it will be a 180 from where I am at right now. I'm ready for a change. But yet, at the same time, that readiness is not coming from a negative place. I am yearning for a reunion, Mar when are you coming home??? I can't wait to see you and truly catch up. Enough rambling for now... Love you all!
~Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home