crumpininbemidji

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I claim no responsibility

Hey, ok, so...the lack of blogging is not on my conscience, I was the last one to post and how lame would that be to blog only with yourself...hmmm???? Everyone with me...ok good. Well thank you Katie for breaking the ice because I have been dying to start this up again, due to my coming absence from you all. So you all better get ready to get back in the game!! Well, tonight is lemon night at the Auger/Hanrahan household and do I have a treat for you! Mar, I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have you at the concert. I am still living off of the high! I can't wait to tell you all about my experiences in Scandinavia and relate them with some of yours. Alright, enough for now...
Love you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home