crumpininbemidji

Friday, September 19, 2008

Lake of the Isles 9/19/08

I watch sail boats
and I can’t think of much of say
grasses sway away September
perhaps we blink in syncopation
the calm with in yourself
the ice and the fire
liquid muscles and winged feet running farther
silent seeds
an open door
the roots of emotion guide us here
inexplicable soft sirens
breezes and shafts of light
knowing your soul elicits safety
knowing the peace of sight
feel days rush against your check
they’ll slip away but you know what to seek

I worked on this after school today. It has been hard being apart but I feel I am slowly gaining some insight into why I moved here.
Tonight was a nice night we went out for dinner and drinks and listened to Blue Grass Band: Free Range Picken (almost as good as Tungst no Titties). I still like to claim I'm in a band by the way and in my head we're awesome. Tomorrow we are planning some thrifting and then later perhaps, some drinkin. I hope yall enjoy your weekend. I miss yall like whao.
Mar, I had a deliciously juicy peach today and thought of your unfortunate budding allergy. You should really nip that in the butt. mmmm, peaches. Also, don't work too hard. Remember to stop thesis/project work now and then for food/ rest and a pinch of fun. -Em

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home