Friday bars and Tour de chambres
Well, I have survived my first week of Danish party culture....and not only survived, I had a lot of fun. Aparantly it is important that every Friday at school is the Friday bar, where after classes are done you meet in the canteen and drink for a couple of hours. All of the departments mix and you have a chance to meet other students, but this week, our department held our own Friday Bar in a room next door and had it be a 'beach' theme. Needless to say, I had nothing to contribute to the decorations or wardrobe but I had a great time none the less. I played Danish pictionary (yes even in the danish language...which proved to be quite difficult) and introduced them to the card game up and down the river. They seemed to really like it. Then later that evening was our Dorm's 'Tour de Chambre' where you basically tour everybody's rooms for 20 mins and serve a drink of your choice when it is your turn to host. I was in round two earlier in the evening so I was pleased I could pass out whenever I wanted to after that. There were 8 rounds and I made it to round 7 (a feat of strength if you ask me) I went to bed around 5am but the party was going until 7! I couldn't do it. I got to meet a lot more people in my dorm and actually fared quite well (health wise in the morning). Anyway, I am glad I am beginning to feel comfortable with my new surroundings, and constantly wish you were here with me. I miss you guys, which by the way you need to be a little better at the blog thing and keeping me posted on B-town life! :) I tried emailing you all on Valentines Day I hope you got the emails, let me know because I might not have your current email. I hope all is well on your end of the world....write when you can, I don't like this blogging twice in a row deal, but I will if I have blogs that need blogging....later gators...
~Anna
~Anna

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home